Since the summer of 2016 no one has come up with a valid reason not to stay home watching Adriaan Van den Hoof host Switch, the first quiz show in the world without points.
The same five opponents battle each other over five daily episodes. Their position indicates their ranking and at the end of every round the contestant furthest to the right drops out. But only for one day...
By answering questions correctly the contestants can switch positions up to number one. But every wrong answer sends them back down. After three rounds one contestant plays the thrilling final, trying to make his or her way up to the first position and win the cash prize.
The first season kicked off with a solid 32% market share in the first week, spectacularly growing over the last week to an average share of 41%. Three weeks into the run, a second season was commissioned. The show came to say.
Several options to other countries have been sold.
Today we are working on the fifth season of Switch that will air in the summer of 2020
- Original broadcaster - VRT / Eén (Flemish Public Broadcaster)
- Length – 45 x 30 min
- First season – Summer 2016
- Second season – Summer 2017
- Third season – Summer 2018
- Fifth season – Summer 2020
- Awards: The Switch Game won 'best-mobile game' during the Belgian Game Awards 2019.
- Distribution by Lineup Industries